NEWARK CAR ACCIDENT lawyers
Fighting for maximum car accident compensation for you and your family
No Fees Until We Win
Newark Car Accident Lawyer
Call and speak with a Newark car accident lawyer at Rosengard Law Group. We have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help you secure maximum compensation for your losses. Call now for a FREE consultation: 856-284-6446
Car accidents are traumatic events. Whether the damage to your vehicle was minor or significant, the injuries you receive in a car accident can be life-changing.
Since preparing for a car accident is impossible, you must take control of the event’s aftermath.
As a car accident victim, you face physical and mental hardships and financial challenges you would not have experienced if the accident had not occurred.
Victims who try to manage these events on their own quickly discover that insurance companies are ruthless, and they stand to lose more than gain by handling this situation without a car accident lawyer.
Four Reasons To Hire A Newark Car Accident Lawyer
Many car accident victims experience suffering from their injuries long after the initial accident. Physical injuries and mental trauma affect every area of their lives, making it impossible to enjoy life as they did before the accident.
These injuries may impact your quality of life, your ability to return to work, and even your ability to pay your bills. You may face hardships you would have never imagined before the car accident. All of this is because of the negligent actions of another person.
There is no reason that you should have to face these issues on your own. Working with a Newark lawyers can relieve much of the stress that you are experiencing and allow you to focus on recovering from your injuries.
There are four good reasons you should consider hiring a Newark personal injury lawyers:
1. We Do Not Get Paid Until We Win
The Rosengard Law Group works on a contingency basis. This means that there are no legal fees until we win your case.
Once we have successfully won your car accident claim, we will receive a percentage of your settlement as payment.
This type of payment structure protects those in need of quality legal representation without imposing further financial strains on them.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from our services.
2. We Are Experienced and Understand the Newark Car Accident Claim Process
The attorneys at Rosengard Law Group understand the car accident claim process. We have managed successful claims. We understand the process.
Having an experienced car accident lawyer represent your claim will help you through the entire process, especially if there are any “bumps in the road” caused by the insurance company.
You can count on us to prepare your case as if it were going to trial. Highly skilled attorneys represent insurance companies. It would be best if you had an attorney aggressively representing your claim with the same skill level as the insurance company.
3. We Will Do All Of The Work So You Can Focus On Your Recovery
Filing a car accident claim is labor-intensive. It is much more than just calling the insurance company and asking for coverage.
We will gather evidence, review reports, speak with witnesses, collect medical information, gather information on lost wages and medical expenses, and prepare your claim for trial.
We will also manage all interactions between you and the insurance company and conduct negotiations for the maximum settlement.
While we are handling all of these issues, you can focus on recovering from your injuries without additional stress.
4. We’ll Be Your Advocate
We know that life is complicated after a car accident. We know that everything has changed. Having someone in your corner to take care of things is a relief.
We will manage communications with the insurance company and the negotiation process. We will also ensure that you are not being denied medical care and receive all the benefits you are entitled to for your injuries.
Having someone stand up for you in your time of need is always a relief.
Gathering Car Accident Evidence To Prove Negligence
As the Plaintiff of a car accident claim, it is your (our) responsibility to prove that the accident and the injuries and losses you received were the other person’s fault.
The insurance company does not need to gather evidence because the burden of proof rests on you.
It is absolutely necessary to prove through the right evidence and documentation that the other party is responsible for your losses. This is why you need an experienced attorney on your side.
As your Newark car accident attorney, we will gather evidence to prove your case. Evidence comes in many forms, and we will search through everything to build a solid case for maximum compensation. Some areas where we will gather evidence include:
Evidence Gathered From The Scene Of The Car Accident
- Police Report: When you are involved in a car accident, the police should be notified regardless of how minor you think it may be. When you notify the police, an official report is created about the event, which is a vital document for your case. We will review all the details in the car accident report to use for your case.
- Witness Information: You are always encouraged to gather information from witnesses to the car accident. If there were witnesses, we would interview them to learn more about the accident.
- Photographs from the Car Accident: If your injuries allow you to do so, you are always encouraged to take pictures at the accident scene. Take pictures of your car, the other vehicle, the road, the surrounding area, and your injuries. All of these pictures can be used to build a case.
Evidence of Damages Resulting From The Car Accident
The amount of your compensation package will be affected by the extent of your injuries and financial losses. We’d like to encourage you to keep detailed records of their losses to be used as evidence for your claim.
- Seek immediate medical care. Even if your injuries seem minor, have a medical exam to verify that you are ok. Finding injuries like concussions that may not have immediate symptoms is crucial to your well-being. The documents from your medical visit will be used as evidence in your case.
- Keep a journal of your treatments. This includes dates and times of your appointments, what happened during that appointments, treatments received, and recommendations by the care provider. If you have any fees associated with getting medical care, including transportation fees, make sure to get receipts and keep notes in your journal.
- We’ll reach out to your employer to find out about your lost wages and benefits from the time you missed due to your accident.
Other Supporting Evidence
Additional evidence may be necessary to build your case.
- Interrogatories: Interrogatories are a set of questions that we have the at-fault party answer to gain more insight into what was happening at the time of the accident. These questions will address many issues about the other driver and may help establish patterns of behavior that are relevant to your case.
- Depositions: Depositions are in-person interviews with the other party. This is conducted in front of a court reporter to document all information as it is said for an official record. The information obtained in a deposition may uncover relevant information about your case and can be used as evidence in a trial.
The Car Accident Case Settlement Process
It is very unusual for a car accident claim to go to trial. Most cases will settle with the victim before it ever reaches that point. Having a Newark car accident attorney manage your claim is the best way to get the maximum compensation for your losses.
Insurance companies are in business for one reason – to make money. They may sound sympathetic and act helpful, but they are not. They only look for reasons to deny, delay, or diminish your claim.
Having Rosengard Law Group represent your claim reduces your interactions with the insurance company. Our attorneys will ensure that we build a solid claim for compensation that will result in the maximum settlement for you and your family.
We Will Prepare A Detailed Demand Letter
The first step in the negotiation process is presenting the insurance company with a Demand Letter. Our car accident attorneys are skilled at creating detailed demand letters for our clients.
In the demand letter, we will include everything from the events leading up to the accident to the long-term losses you will suffer as a result of the accident. We will not leave any room for interpretation of the events.
We will make the demand for an amount that is much higher than your case value, so we have room to negotiate.
Our Newark Car Accident Attorneys Will Represent You In Negotiations With The Insurer
Once the Demand Letter is received and all supporting evidence, we will begin negotiating with the insurance company.
When the insurance company receives the Demand Letter, they will automatically draw up a significantly lower counteroffer than the initial request. This is how the process works.
Once we receive their initial offer, we will again counteroffer with a price lower than what we first asked for but much higher than what they offer. This process will continue until a fair settlement is reached.
If a reasonable settlement cannot be reached promptly, a mediator may be called in to help. A mediator is a third-party person who is usually an attorney. They will provide an outside opinion of the situation to both parties to get everyone back on track to settling.
We Will Ensure That The Compensation You Receive Is The Maximum Amount Possible
When the insurance company makes a reasonable offer, we will review all the facts to ensure that all your losses are covered.
If it is a good offer, we will make sure that it is in writing and accept the settlement on your behalf.
Once the acceptance has been made, the insurance company will send a Release Letter. You will have to sign this release letter stating that you will not seek any further damages from the insurance company for your injuries or losses from this car accident.
When the release letter is received, the check for your compensation is released. A final accounting is made to cover your expenses, and you have released the balance of your compensation package.
This is a fundamental view of the settlement process. There can be many twists and turns along the way. This is why you must have quality representation from Rosengard Law Group throughout the process.
Do I Need To Hire A Car Accident Attorney?
Many car accident victims suffer from long-term effects from a car accident. In addition to the initial pain and suffering caused by accident, there can be lasting physical and mental effects caused by the event.
Additionally, you may suffer great financial harm from the injuries.
Having the Rosengard Law Group represent your compensation claim will help ensure that you are compensated for all of these losses and can begin to rebuild your life.
What Will A Newark Car Accident Lawyer Do For Me?
- Manage the overwhelming process of filing an insurance claim and demand for compensation
- Do all the almost endless work of building a car accident case, so you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries
- Gather all financial loss and medical evidence to support your claim
- Prepare a detailed Demand Letter
- Represent you during the negotiations process
- Secure the maximum compensation for your losses
- Represent your claim at trial if necessary
What If I Was Partially At-Fault For the Car Accident??
New Jersey is a comparative negligence state. If you are found partially at fault for the accident, your claim will be reduced by that percentage. Under this same law, you cannot file a claim for compensation if you are found over 50 percent responsible for the accident.
How Much Will My Car Accident Injury Settlement Be Worth?
Damages are the amount of losses that you endured as a result of your car accident. Every accident is different, and the amounts you receive are based on the facts of your case.
Our team of experienced car accident attorneys can help assign a value to your case based on these facts and on the type of compensation that you may receive.
Some forms of compensation include:
- Medical expenses present and future
- Lost income and benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Physical disfigurement or disability
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Property damages
Talk To A Newark Car Accident Lawyer Today
The attorneys at Rosengard Law Group will fight to protect your rights as an injury victim. We will build your case, manage communications with the insurer, negotiate a settlement, and represent your claim at trial if necessary.
Car accident attorneys are here to help. We work on a contingency basis, so there are never any up-front legal fees. When we win your case, we are paid from a percentage of your settlement.
Focus on recovering from your car accident, not the chaos of filing a claim. Call Rosengard Law Group for a FREE consultation today at 856-284-6446
Further reading: Jersey City car accident lawyer